readsandthoughts

Reads and Thoughts

Rock with Me - Kristen Proby Rock With Me is the Fourth installment to the With Me In Seattle Series, some of you might be surprised but this is definitely not the first book from the series that I've read - I'll make a little confession to you guys, since the year have started a couple of months ago I also started devouring this series and oh my its all so irresistible and so engaging!

Leo Nash - a rock star and every woman’s fantasy. He grows up without his own family but surprisingly he has this good heart within his hard outer appearance. His character was introduced on the third book Playing With Me as Meg’s foster brother who chose to part with her and work to ensure Meg have a stable and good life.

Samantha Williams - she hate celebrities. She’s already burned once or twice but that’s it, no more celebrities for her even though her own brother is a big star and now she’s faced with another celebrity who not only carry a sparkling spotlight but also a great deal of groupies tailing him.
I honestly don’t know what her deal is during the first book of this series, but here on her own story we come to understand her side of the story

Leo and Sam may not work out at first but as they find things that they’re both fond of, it’s hard to not notice the very noticeable attraction. It’s quite a surprise for me to easily love Leo before Sam - I have this impression that he would be the stubborn one but no Sam takes the spotlight for that. ;)

Rock With Me lets us all once again get a glimpse of the family that we all loved from the very start! It’s all so refreshing and fun to see every character introduced from the very first one to the present. They’re a bunch of people that despite their differences find likeness in caring and loving and taking care of each other,

Rock With Me is Another oh so hot hot hot and great addition to the series. I would surely still look forward for the coming ones! Keep up Ms. Proby!

*Advanced copy kindly provided for review*
*Blog Tour deets posted at Reads and Thoughts.