readsandthoughts

Reads and Thoughts

A Little Bit Cupid - Jennifer Shirk What would happen to the world if love is vanished?

Phoebe needs to save the world of love - that's what cupid's son told her when she met him on her ex-fiancé’s wedding. But how could that happen? She was never even in-love more or less believes in love-at-first sight. For her to save the world of love she must fall in love with Adam her ‘destiny guy ‘ but things starts to rattle when she also met Cal (Adam's housemate) and sparks ignite between them. Could she deny her attractions with Cal or would she continue her so-called destiny with Adam? Maybe with a little bit of cupid's help Phoebe will find the answers.

This really a Cutie patootie read! From the first page up to the last I like it. The really good thing about novellas is that it’s straight to the point. Things happened as it is. There are no extreme complications or other hard to manipulate situations. The characters are also not fighting or doing drastic things because they’re all just looking for love in this story. Though I wish this story could be much longer – the shortness was enough to capture the whole picture of the story plus on these short pages that author made the characters connect to us readers even though there are no direct descriptions of them – just based on their personalities we could easily see and differentiate the characters is that is really a good point here.

The cupid thing sounded a little bit corny for me at first plus the fact that the heroine needs to save the world of love was kind of melodramatic but as I go along in my reading I find out that it was fun to read and in fact I devoured and enjoyed every part. Reading something this light makes me feel really happy.

So, if you’re looking for a very easy and sweet and fun Valentine's read pick this one up! :)

*Advanced copy kindly provided for review*
*Blog Tour deets posted at Reads and Thoughts.