readsandthoughts

Reads and Thoughts

Here (Here Trilogy, #1) - Ella James I was surprised to finish this book and find that I did like the story. I’m not an avid reader of YA-Dystopian books but Nick and Milo’s story hooked me up.

Nick is the mysterious guy that suddenly appears as Milo was hitting a dear. He came out of nowhere. I know at first hand that he’s the mysterious effect on the story – he’s precise in everything he sees, knows what everything and anything is made out of and knows about Greats Gatsby and Star Wars but he doesn’t know anything about who he really is. He doesn’t even know where he came from.

I'm honestly weary about his character thinking he might come rude and aloof with Milo, but he didn’t though instead He stayed with Milo and turned out to be good and pretty sweet. "There's something about you that’s very appealing to me...Whichever form I'm in. I like you, Milo"

Milo was the broken one. After her father’s death, she prefers to spend time alone since her mother was always busy taking care of their business. As I begin reading this her sadness became more evident and having her friends and doing things that her father does keep her hanging until she met Nick. I adore her sincerity and good heart. She’s easy to like and trust into that’s why I can really see why Nick easily rely to her.

The romance between Milo and Nick was very refreshing. I’m rooting for them! They may be worlds apart but I know and I’m really really hoping they make things work out even there still a long way to go for this series and achieve their HEA.

The off part for me about this book was the pacing at the beginning. It was too slow and tends to be boring and I just couldn’t place the details that are mentioned but the good thing is that around the half of it the pace progress and the last few chapters was really filled with thrill and action and I honestly liked it. The roller-coaster ride of those last parts really had me gripping my seat.

The story ended on a very good note and enough for you to want to read the next installment. It ended unexpectedly but the good thing is that it provides that answers to the questions that formed into out little minds while reading this.

Now, I’m left to think what would happen next with Milo and Nick. Trapped, the next installment to the series was set to be published this year and I’m really looking forward to it!

*Copy kindly provided for review*
*Blog Tour deets posted at Reads and Thoughts.