readsandthoughts

Reads and Thoughts

Faithful (Wanted, #3) - Kelly Elliott With the way Kelly Elliott ended Saved, how could I resist not reading Faithful? With that kind of ending - I think nothing can stop me and the funny thing I just realized while writing this is that no matter how much I rant about this or that about this series, I still keep waiting for the next book to arrive and watch how the story of these group of people would unfold. Yes, Me = Great Contradiction.

Car crash.
A lost Memory.
Fighting for her man.

With the glimpse of Josh and Heather's story given to us at the end of Saved, who would’ve thought that that could get more drama-filled and complicated? Well, it is a Kelly Elliot novel so drama for sure is there. After watching them struggle with their feelings - living like the earlier stage of Ari and Jeff – I want nothing for this two just to simply work things out and they both deserve a good break unfortunately fate has its own plan when it comes striking in a form of car crash, lost memory and the ghost of a bitch ex-girlfriend.

A question though, did Josh and Heather got their infinity tattoos? I think it was not mentioned. Hmm.

Drama, drama drama! Hormones, hormones, hormones!
This story is still filled with those and everyone seems to be getting pregnant and please correct me if I'm wrong the girls are not even 22 or 23 right? It just bothers me in a weird way. Just when things go smoothly another bump will pave its way and I don’t know why I’m not even prepared every time those bumps came - I don’t know whether to laugh, cry or bit the shit out of my e-reader.

The thing that makes it much better for me is that the whole gang is here - Ellie & Gunner, Jeff & Ari, Brad & Amanda, Josh & Heather plus their whole load of family. Each one of these people mentioned has their own chapters told in their perspectives which is great for me since that is the very first time I encountered literally multiple POV'S plus the way it was written was all so intact with the characters telling the whole story. Faithful is Josh ad Heather's story but we also get a peek into the lives of the other couples and people related to them. We get to see their individuality, relationship and family expands.

Individually, Saved was still my favorite but Faithful definitely matched up to it because we get to see everyone here. I could say that this series is getting better and better. The foundation is already building for the whole story making it much more realistic.

In all, it was another roller-coaster ride of a story for the whole gang. Scott and Jessi’s story is up next. Do I still need to say it? Well, I will still look forward to it for sure.