readsandthoughts

Reads and Thoughts

Here Without You - Tammara Webber He-he-he *insert evil smirk*

Confession Time: I kind of cheated on reading this one. I've only read until the fourth chapter and save myself from further complication and jumped into the last chapter and its epilogue. Cheating right?

Well, I have my reason/s. Firstly, the blurb already screamed complication with Dori, Reid and Brooke (and her child with Reid) and I guess I just wanted to save myself from further complication coz I know by the end the people whom I know will be together will eventually be together. Another thing, I don't like the disconnectedness I felt with Reid and Dori as I started reading it – as much as I love reading their story on the third book I don’t know why I feel so disconnected with them here, maybe because they’ve outgrown me or something. I don’t really know.

The first few chapters unfortunately didn’t hook me and I feel so repulsive especially reading that Brooke was on the greater picture of the story – I don’t really mean to easily judge her here since I didn’t really know the whole picture of the story but can you blame me for not liking her? And I really don't have anything against her child with Reid.

The story started on a heavy complicated side for me and I guess I can't seem to get the wits to read all thru it and put myself thru all the complications, self-doubts and miscommunications that I know will come on their ways.

But, regardless of me not reading everything in between of this book. I like the ending. I think it was suitable for the main struggle of the story. I was just left wondering... what happened to Brooke and why is their child left to Reid... I guess I have to read it all in order to find out right?! Plus, seeing Reid as a father was so cute!!

Well, I have no rating for this one since I haven’t read it all. But I do appreciate the happy endings for the characters of this story. It was quite an adventure!