readsandthoughts

Reads and Thoughts

Stealing Harper - Molly McAdams Finally I find the guts to read this last night! I'm honestly slacking off in reading this coz as I've continuously said, I hate how Chase ended. I thoroughly hate it. But, of course curiosity eats me up and I can't let this book on his POV slip of my reading knowledge, so finally, I find the guts to read it.

Unfortunately, as I'm in the middle of the first chapter, this thought that "I already know what would happen in the end why I need to read it again blah" caught up to me, so I decided to skip it all and start on the 13th chapter (its not the last, but its the second to the last, I guess). It's cheating I know, but I just can't bear to go through it all again so I decided better rip it off like a band aid and see how this one would end.

So, this is me after reading Taking Chances or better yet after reading the part where something happened to Chase.

description

This is me before I started reading Stealing Harper. Nothing different from my reaction after reading the first because relieving Chase moments are 'nuff to make me feels sad again.

description

And finally, this is me after reading this book...

description

Breaking down, thinking how could someone like Chase end that way? How could he? His last thoughts are enough to make me bawl out my eyes. I'm telling you guys, those last thoughts are so ugh.

Dramatic much? But it's true. Sigh.
Oh and I didn't rate it coz, you know, I just can't.

*I promise to write a better review soon*