readsandthoughts

Reads and Thoughts

Forever Too Far (Too Far, #3) - Abbi Glines OMIGOSH. I never expected to shed a tear or two over this series. But damn you Blair and Rush - you two are no ordinary couple.

On my review of [b:Never Too Far|17029526|Never Too Far (Too Far, #2)|Abbi Glines|http://d.gr-assets.com/books/1356822956s/17029526.jpg|23346114]I stated that that one is way better than the first book and the ending did good for me but with Forever Too Far, I could say that this is really the ideal ending for it all!Honestly, I'm not expecting a third book for I'm really contented with how the second one ended - an extended epilogue would be enough but who am I to complain when a third book would come out - more Rush and Blair people! As much as I want to hate it, I just can't. I love this extended story where we get to see more of Rush and Blaire, pregnancy hormones, rockstars, weird family and weddings.

Rush and Blaire are no perfect couple. They both did their fair share of mishaps and mistakes along the way; Rush still acted without thinking and still have those mini idiotic moments and Blaire still has those "leaving without a note or something drama, but when they reconcile and made everything up, it all makes perfect sense. Just when I thought that things are settled with this two, family complications are still left behind - Happy Ever After is not yet in store for them.

Then there is Nan. You annoy me girl. Amen to you. She is a very convincing villain character and I know I'm not the only one who wanted to push her on a very steep cliff to die. (too harsh eh?!) Doesn't she get tired of acting out as the victim every time? Turning things to be on her own side? Doing anything and everything just to take advantage of everything? She's indeed the greatest struggle to this amazing relationship. I can't say I'm excited to see more from here, but I do wanted to see what would be her future be like or what's in store for her.

It's also very nice meeting Harlow - the sweet, bookish and innocent girl that is hopefully to be paired to Grant. I can't wait to see how her story would play out.

The pregnancy, the wedding, the rock stars and to the never ending entwining of the characters' stories - everything is really really good! This series is one hell of a roller-coaster ride and It's nice to catch up with them once again.

Forever Too Far is an eye-opening to a whole bigger word that Abbi Glines' is in store for us. There are new characters and new set of complicated story. This is really how a story like Rush and Blaire should end. It was all worth the wait.

PS. The wedding scene and the wedding song is really to die for you guys! ;)