readsandthoughts

Reads and Thoughts

Saved (Wanted, #2) - Kelly Elliott As much as I hate that excessive use of curse words during the first book (curse words are still excessively used here tho)I know that after reading that and knowing that this next book would be about Ari and Jeff - I still need to go further into reading this series. In a very unexplainable way I enjoy their continuous banter on the first book and with the mess about Jeff that was left to us there, my eagerness to know where the story of this two would be heading just gripped me.

It's not always rainbows and butterflies.
That's what Jeff and Arianna's story.
But now they’re facing one of the greatest complications on their relationship - an unexpected baby

A book about pregnancy and hormones.
That's my very first thought after finishing this book. LOL.
I know, I know its weird but c'mon if you happen to read this book I know you'll agree that this is indeed full of pregnancy stuff and hormones.
I have nothing against stories which involves pregnant girls and hormones and stuff related to that but I think this story overused it - the story started with one girl being pregnant then the other girl became too and the other too because she wanted her own bambino. C'mon! It's too much! One pregnant girl is enough. And even the guys seem to have those pregnancy hormones in take in them!

First few chapters and this book are already driving me insane with craziness! Its one situation after the other - one moment they’re all jumping for joy and happiness then the next they’re all running to the hospital and blah blah. Sounds like a soap opera? Hmm.

Why do I keep reading this series and even find time to write a review about it?
Well, honestly it’s addicting. I have a lot of woes about this story but I get this compulsion to just finish it and know what lies at the end of the road. As I read further this book - I realize that a read like this suits people like me who are hopeful romantic and loves HEA type of stories. I'm not really fond of those complicated stuffs but those swoon worthy moments outsell me plus those sweet moments. (As much as it hurts to admit). A lot of things piss me off about reading this series but the magical thing about this is that the author really has a magical power in her writing that makes me continue reading the books to come.

Faithful is the third book to this series which will be about Josh and Heather. Oh, how these two pisses me off! They’re Jeff and Arianna once again once more but in a worse kind of way. They have this routine of longing-fighting-avoiding-and making up again and again. Sigh.
But still, faithful looks to be so promising for me to read so I'll surely wait for it.

Saved is a story full of drama, fights, tears and complications. If you haven’t read the first book then don’t read this one yet. Oh and be prepared to love and hate the people onside this story. ;)