readsandthoughts

Reads and Thoughts

Always You - Kirsty Moseley Yay! Such a cute story brought up to me once again by Kirsty Mosely. The Boy Who Sneaks in my Bedroom Window is utterly one of the sweetest YA I've read this year and now finding another novel by the same author of that book makes me giggle like a tiny little girl.

Clay and Riley 'bear' are such adorable characters. Clay was absolutely adorable and fine, he's a bit too good to be true but I immediately loved him. Riley was good and her friendship with Clay makes me feel envious since I wanted to have my own kind of friendship similar to them. Though she has this hot and cold attitude and she tends to easily run away with things.

I can't help but compare Always You to The Boy Who Sneaks in my Bedroom Window, there are a lot of similarities and at times I get distracted with it but since I really like The Boy Who Sneaks in my Bedroom goes out so I was expecting something as good as that with this. The story tends to sound so cliché because of the best friends turn into lovers’ kind of thing but none of that really bothers me since I love every bit of it.

I hope the author continue to bring out stories that makes me feel the sweetness of falling in love again and again. I loved every character, the setting, the plot and even the banter between the characters. Always You was a very sweet and endearing story about things between friendship and love. The story tells us that maybe that Prince Charming that were all been waiting for is just there waiting on the wings and just right behind our eyes and that in his mind its just Always You. It’s always been you. ♥