readsandthoughts

Reads and Thoughts

Never Too Far - Abbi Glines I'm one of those who are truly excited for the release of this book because the first book really left me with this very questionable ending and if you ever read the first one I'm sure you would also feel that need to get your hands over this as soon as possible. I’ve Fallen too far with the first book but it comes out that this second book, Never Too Far was way better!

So Rush and Blaire are back together again but not without the emotional ride and the basket full of miserable things that are trying to keep them apart. Never Too Far consist of a much heavier things and overloaded amount of drama – from Blaire trying to keep her pregnancy from Rush, her prospect of leaving, Rush’s plans to win Blaire back, his family’s interventions and all the consequences between all their actions.

Blaire seem to grow up as a character here and for that I come to admire her more. Her kind, forgiving, loving and beautiful attitude and humble really gets me. Her loneliness makes me feel bad and breaks my heart because after all the things she’s been through she deserves to be happy! *whispers* I’m telling you guys her pregnancy hormones are weird though.

Rush speaks to his name because he's still full of rush in this story. Despite the great mess of things he did on this story I still like him – maybe he’s using his powers to me idc. I know he is bound to make a huge mess of things here and that makes me feel so skeptical but he redeemed himself by always trying, always learning and always asking for forgiveness in every messed up things. He loves his family though his sister is an utter bitch and he loves Blaire – he’s a guy stucked in a situation where balancing the two could be a very tough acts because he would end up hurting one, but luckily by the end of it he did manage to figure things up.

Never Too Far is a story that I know would lead me to a very expected and not-so unique kind of ending and though it was like that I still loved it. Blaire and Rush are such awesome characters. Now, I’m just going to sit here and wait for Wood’s story to come out and please be out soon!