readsandthoughts

Reads and Thoughts

Make Me Yours (Unravel Me, #2) - Kendall Ryan In Unravel Me, we saw the story of Aiden and Ashlyn. Now it’s time for Ashylyn’s best friend Liz’s story.

We saw the spunky and funny side of Liz in Unravel Me. She's a great friend to Ashylyn and has been there for her and will always be there no matter what. Now here in Make Me Yours, we see the real her – the true Eliza. Her story was very heartbreaking and traumatic and it makes me understand more of her.

Cohen was the sexy-hot-guy-upstairs-neighbor. He's a total package. His moral and beliefs in life are very manly - Examples of morals and beliefs? Well, he’s still a virgin. Plus, the idea of him being all independent makes Liz dependent on him when it comes to comforting stuffs.

There's this intense tension between these two; the way the author writes the scenes between the two of them are too uhm sensual and smoldering and mature. But hey, they’re really a great couple.

The couple from Unravel Me Aslyn and Aiden was also here and yay! It's just always nice to see characters from previous books make an appearance on the new one.

Make Me Yours was a good sequel. The story behind the characters are too deep and I could say very well written and I so like this one much better than the first (no offense Aiden and Ahylyn. lol)