readsandthoughts

Reads and Thoughts

Hopeless - Colleen Hoover Hopeless is a story about having hope.
Hope at having one more chance at life and love.

Is there something wrong with me if I told you all guys that this is the first book by Colleen Hoover that I've read? I keep seeing her works on GR but it is only now that I decided to try out one of her works and it surely didn’t fail me for I absolutely and whole-heartedly loved it.

Hopeless was beyond words. It was exceptional and simply amazing!

My thoughts are still into million pieces about this book but the statement above just seems to sum it all up. Contrast to its title, Hopeless is a story full of Hope. Every aspect or in any angle you would look the story of Sky and Dean and the people around both of them revolved in having hope.

Upfront, I immediately loved Sky - her passion, strength, ability to love, her witty personality and her amazingly good heart are a very good combination and she’s the type of girl that is too good to be true.

Dean Holder is the always amazing guy to my eye. He comes mysterious and very bad-boy like but behind all that he's attentive and loving and very thoughtful (of course aside from the fact that he's drop dead handsome which is already given.).

I know Dean and Sky are really meant to be together. Their chemistry is easily undeniable and their banter between each other was just simply good and funny at the same time very swoony to read.

“Fuck all the firsts, Sky. The only thing that matters to me with you are the forevers.”

At such a young age, Sky and Dean seems to already get through a lot. As I’m reading this I forgot they’re both 17 and 18. Their maturity level was exceptional and I honestly don’t know how anyone on such a young age could handle such event as to what Dean and Sky experienced. Though their relationship was a bit rocky at first, the way they develop slowly was good and the anticipation on what would happen next to them really keep me on reading. Oh plus their little quirks such as holding pinkies and kissing dimples about maxed up my sweetness meter.

I absolutely like Six/Seven! Her name was awesome, she is awesome of course aside from the fact that she's slutty awesome. She's such a fun character and did compliment very much to Sky. A bigger appearance should be given to her because I can’t get enough of her sarcastic messages to Sky and Holder! She actually makes me laugh throughout the story.

Behold guys! The intensity while reading the book was so high. I was settling on reading this then suddenly revelations came and I just about lose my mind thinking ahead of what I'm reading. Once the story really unfolds, the surprises and secrets would surely leave you a bit confused, breathless, sad or even happy.

The plot was perfectly plotted. The twists really twisted and the pace was so great that you would easily get into it and feel ever pain, passion, happiness, confusion, loss and love. The book is filled with consuming and unconditional love. Sky and Holder did deserve happiness and I'm looking forward for more of their firsts and forever’s.

Hopeless kept a piece of my heart after reading it. It is one of those books that I would surely live up to me and I would surely remember for long.

Exceptional!