readsandthoughts

Reads and Thoughts

Hidden - Kristin Cast, P.C. Cast I started reading this book when I was about 16 and now I’m almost saying goodbye to my teenage years and this series is not even finished yet. Fml.

This is the 10th book to this series yet I'm still reading it. I almost give up on it after reading the 6th book and known that there would still be another installment and so it goes and goes. I start to find it ridiculous because I don't even know the whole point of the series anymore it seems to jump from one place to another from one instance to another. It seems that from the 8th to this 10th book, the plot was so little that it makes me wonder why I’m even reading this. But anyhow, here I am still writing a review about it, annoyingly ranting about it but still keeping up with the story - I'm sounding as ridiculous as this book now don't you think?

Zoey is still as special as ever with tons of epic disasters that still came her way. She's just unbeatable as Neferet and as what I've read a lot of fellow readers wanted Zoey to already die to put a certain twist and I can’t help but agree more to them. I mean getting Zoey killed could end things and imagine that certain twist if the series end on that note.

Zoey and Stark is strong as ever and I don't know if I'll be annoyed or swoon over their sweet things but Gah I don’t know what to feel about this series anymore. Then there is Heath transformed into Neferet's vessel Aurox. I don't want Heath to get back because it would just complicate things (and the series may get a lot longer) , he died in a very honorable way and he will always be in my heart because I love his character from the very beginning.

Shaunee and Erin are no longer twins and it does not affect me in any way because I don’t really care about them. And Damien is still lovable as ever, I simply want a gay friend like him. Then there's the new girl Shaylin who I honestly like because of her true sight thing and I like her because she can handle Erik and I want more of them and they’re mostly what’s keeping me up in reading this book – I’m expecting to see more of them.

Oh and Neferet seems to die but she really didn’t die since she's immortal and stuff.

Honestly, there were some parts that I really love about this book, but it seems that I'm already overwhelmed by the number of books in this series that its already hard to be super-excessive impressed by it. I know this would not be the last installment because I heard there's two more coming so I guess I'll just wait for it and for once see how it all would end.