readsandthoughts

Reads and Thoughts

Life of Pi - Yann Martel Honestly, I was skeptical in reading this book because I'm really not into genres where this book belongs but it definitely surprises me since I love it and the content of this book really do exceeds what I was expecting.

Traveling is one of those things that I would happily like to indulge anytime of the day (since I'm a tourism student and most of the time we travel), but how would you feel when all of a sudden you've been stranded on a life boat with wild animals on it?

Piscine Molitor Patel was one strange person. As a kid, he already has a keen observation about things and tends to observe them vividly. Pi was one knowledgeable character that I truly idolize. I idolize him for his bravery and faith and being able to survive such drastic event. Reading in his POV was also very good.

I admit, there are certain dragging scenes throughout the story and my attention seems to skip them most of the time, but one thing is for sure after those dragging moments and a little tears here and there the story would surely capture your heart and make you realize how valuable our life is.

Life of Pi is one poignant read about surviving and faith.
It was epically good and so heart grabbing and wrenching at the same time, its never too late to read this. :)