readsandthoughts

Reads and Thoughts

Love Unrehearsed (Love, #2) - Tina Reber I'm gonna start this by saying that I didn't read this book as thoroughly as I've read the first one because I still find it too long and too detailed for my own good. I started it thinking I could handle it reading thoroughly but after the 3rd chapter or so my attention wasn't so into it anymore so I decided to just skim it.

So Ryan and Taryn are now engaged and things are surely about to get out of hand what with Ryan being a famous Hollywood actor and all. That's where the plot of the story revolved - with their whole engagement thing and the trials and hardships they both encountered in achieving their so called 'forever' (do I sound a bit bitter there? lol) So anyway, the story was well written but still too long for me and I feel that there should be a more exciting twist that could happen there. The climactic point of the story wasn't that high since I don't really see Ryan and Taryn separating ways, the things that came upon the both of them during there engagement period was as expected already so I guess I'm waiting for a sudden twist or a twist that a bit more complicated. I know, I endlessly say that I hate complication on stories I'm reading but it seems that with Taryn and Ryan's relationship I just want to see how far would they go for each other.

Though I'm obviously ranting here, I still have my favorite part which is the 'dancing/playing in the rain' part. Hey I just love the rain and I think that scene is pretty nice.

In all, Love Unrehearsed was a good sequel to this series. I'm annoyed and a bit feeling off while reading it - yes, but I still can't erase the fact that the story makes us realize things about love; that love can surpass everything and anything if you both put your heart into it.