readsandthoughts

Reads and Thoughts

The Crush - C.A. Williams This is the kind of book that I want to lenghten. I know, I'm kinda hot and cold because when reading long books, I want to shorten them and when reading short books I want to lengthen, but I guesss that's the nature of books. Yea. Nevermind.

Anyhow, The Crush was one light and easy and too good to read kind of book. I never really did intend to read this but since I can't sleep even a wink last night and saw this lurking on kindle I decided read it and didn't stop until guess what I finish it. haha.

The characters are very much likeable. From Wynn to Grier to Vance to Hallie to Collins and everyone in it (Oh maybe except the Psycho guy on the book)

I did enjoy the story and even enjoyed the eff up parts of it. The story was well written and really kept me interested from beginning to end. I just wish it would be a bit longer because I really do like the flow and the story but didn't quite like the parts that seemed to be rushed. There's no dilly dallying on this book. The story is what it is. It's about love its struggles and its happily ever after.

It was indeed a pretty and nice read. And I'm definitely planning to read it once again. :))