readsandthoughts

Reads and Thoughts

Beautiful Disaster  - Jamie McGuire

Let me tell you first how much i admire the cover of this book. The cover is really the one that caught my eye and takes my interest as to reading this book it just looks so gorgeous to my eyes, but I have no clue how it relates to the story. so whatever.

It is a classic good girl meets bad guy story , she's immune to his charms and he likes the fact she doesn't fawn or chase over him like the rest of the female population. The characters are fine though they can get so annoying at times.

Travis also known as "Maddox" seems to make the entire story here. He is a typical ladies man but with a brain for he aces his classes. However, he seems to be very possessive, acts like moron at times and GOD! his anger-management issues just scared the crap out of me! Though he seems to be very sweet and funny and I loved how he adored Abby and how protective he was of her, at times he still seems to be lunatic for me whenever he is mad or losses his temper! definitely bad and uncool I liked Abby or Pidge (as Travis like to call her) for she seems to be very endearing and i liked how she wanted to get away from her past for it made sense to me how it affected her relationship with Travis. The backstories of these characters were believable and it explained their behavior and how it impacted their relationship.

There may be some plot holes to this story and the characters can get annoying and irritating at times, but overall i liked it.
Like the relationship of Travis and Abby, this book was definitely a Beautiful Disaster , the title could not have been more appropriate.