readsandthoughts

Reads and Thoughts

Starkissed - Brynna Gabrielson Another impulsive read. haha. It looks promising so I decided to give it a try and hola I liked it. Its not one of those books that would totally blow you away but Starkissed was a good read if you simply want to relax and read good stuff, you get the idea.

Sydney is one of the Kane sisters, but different. She doesn’t have the blue eyes or the blonde hair or even the fame they tend to hold during their High School. When she spends her Spring Break in New York where her sister was residing, she met the superstar zombie guy Grant West; then and there she got starkissed.

I know it sounded cliché and I also think the story was pretty cliché but I don’t know why I liked it. It was just fun reading it. Sydney and Grant were great to read about.

Sweet, fluffy and easy read. It's a very short story that I finished it in a couple of hours. If you want a simple read that could make you smile and seem to take things off your mind even for just awhile then pick this one up!