readsandthoughts

Reads and Thoughts

The Boyfriend Game - Stephie Davis They have one thing in common - Soccer.
But would that be enough to take their relationship into the next level?

Trisha and Graham both have the nature of sports in their blood. Upon meeting each other and finding out that they are both dedicated to soccer, they decided to train together to improve their abilities and performance on the field and in order for Trisha to be chosen for the Varsity Team. Together they declare their passion for playing sports and their dislikes for the dating scene. But things get complicated when Trisha's friends makes her notice that Graham is hot and swoon-worthy. She begins to feel something romantic for him, but that should be washed away immediately, before Graham runs from her as fast as possible...

I could say that its really not the type of story that would surely wow its readers. It was pretty much average. But I think that is the reason that you would surely want to read it over and over again. It's extreme simplicity. The story beautifully portrays the spark of having your first love.

The characters are just so cute!
Trisha is such a cute and naive character. I really love her dedication to soccer and her ability to push herself to the limit just to reach her goals. She also has a great sense of humor and has a way of looking at things that is really adoring. Though she can have a bad habit of assuming things, she's still as sweet and cute.
Graham is much more like Trisha. They are very much alike in too many ways. Which clearly what attracts them to each other.
Nonetheless, I think the relationship of these two are way too cuter for anyone.

It was an incredible short story. At first I didn't know what to expect from it aside from having sports present on its premise. hah!, but after finishing it, I found that I really do enjoy it. It was an easy-read and it would surely not dissapoint you. I finished it with a big smile on my face. Especially that everyone has it's own happily-ever-after on this book. Cute!

This is such a cute little sugary sweet love story.

PS. Sorry for the extreme use of the word "Cute" on this review. It's just that, no other words can help me describe it. It's just cute! :)