readsandthoughts

Reads and Thoughts

An Abundance of Katherines - John Green How weird it is to date girls who has the same name? It really is weird for me and at the same time it really gets me curious. But the anticipation behind this book doesn't really comes up to my expectation. It was interesting especially with the anagrams and the mathematical theory thing and it was also funny at the same time but the totality of the book seems to be a bit boring for me. Very much unlike to other John Green books I've read. It was okay but that certain enthusiasm I have when I get to read any of Green's book is not just there.

It was nice reading it and any John Green book is really worth the read. So just check it out yourself. :)

PS. The new cover is so pretty that all I want to do is stare at it on my bookshelf the whole time. lol. :D