readsandthoughts

Reads and Thoughts

Because of Low (Sea Breeze, #2) - Abbi Glines This year of reading has been full of Abbi Glines for me - from The Vincent Boys/Brothers up to this Breathe series, I just can't seem to get enough of it. Whenever I read one of her novels, there's just something into it that is pretty much adorable and makes me want to read more and more. I never really know what to expect with this one, but based from the reviews I've read it seems to be better than the first book Breathe and I couldn’t agree more.

Honestly, I wasn’t one of those who have swoonly fallen and liked Marcus on the First book (since I was really rooting for Jax and Sadie!), yes, he was a good friend and everything to Sadie but I never really did find him interesting there, In fact I find him a little bit overbearing, protective and annoying. In Because of Low, I get to see more of the other side of Marcus Hardy. The story presents a side of him that people really didn’t see and understand on the first book. Willow, on the other hand, is that character who is very easy to love and easy to understand uhm well except for her relationship with his best friend Cage which I find really odd.

All the characters presented here are all very likeable and loveable. The conflicts and drama they present is enough to make you twiddle your thumbs or bite your nails with suspense and expectation and the ending would surely make you sigh. *sigh*

In all, this one has been a better read for m than Breathe. I really liked the unpredictability of this book. The twists and turn that have happened here really shocked me and everything just makes sense up to the last page. Great!

PS. I can’t wait for the third installment of this series. Cage’s story will be its highlight. Yay! :)