readsandthoughts

Reads and Thoughts

Labor of Love - Rachel Hawthorne Another cute and easy to read story by Rachel Hawthorne. Though her stories might get very much predictable at times, I still can't help but read them since it easily makes me swoon and smile and they're all very fast and easy to read.

Dawn and her two best friends planned on a new adventure for the summer and it is to help rebuild houses for people who have lost their homes during the hurricane. Dawn just got back from a bad break-up with her boyfriend cheating with her on prom night and now she's ready to start over in a new place, at least for this summer and help others start over too. But their plan never really includes a psychic that seems to be predicting everything a little too perfectly.

Labor of Love is definitely one of my favorite novels by Rachel Hawthorne though it might get very predictable and clichéd, it was very cute. There's really more to it than the romance that happens between its characters. I also like the idea of them helping build a house and help other people and t he title already speaks for itself. Though the title 'Labor of Love' was already overused in some aspects, but that definitely suits this story and it was very catchy I could say.

Overall, it was such a cute and enjoyable read. A novel with a cute mix of comedy, romance and a message of hope. If you’re looking for a fast, light and easy read. Check this one out and other Rachel Hawthorne books.