readsandthoughts

Reads and Thoughts

Drive Me Crazy - Jenna Bayley-Burke "The most important thing is to enjoy your life–to be happy–it’s all that matters.”

I was literally shocked with this book. Literally.
I was expecting something funny and witty story but what I get are two adults who goes on a cross-country trip instead of heading direct to the place where they should go. It was full of lust and those mature scenes that my mind can't even handle. Phew.

Xavier and Jaime hit it off from the first time they've seen each other and with that I already guessed what would happen when the story ends and yep I really got it right. Though the story didn’t work quite well for me, I still adored Xavier and Jaime. They’re both fun and I guess each other is all they need to enjoy this trip. Xavier and Jaime are both multilingual. They both share knowledge on different languages. Xavier is fluent in French and American and knows a little of Spanish while Jaime is fluent in Spanish and knows a little of French. Its really funny to hear there endless banter with each other using different languages and me as a reader find myself hooked up with Google translate as I'm reading this one.

I couldn’t really say that the story blow me away but hey the states they visited and places they’ve seen are the ones that blow me away. It really makes me want to go to the states and do some cross-country trip of my own. I was really enjoying reading it as they go from one state to another visiting tourist spots and haunted houses.

In all, it was an okay read. Not something that would definitely blow your mind away. It can get predictable and steamy and definitely for more mature readers. But then, it was a nice read and yeah read it if you're really intrigued. It may not work that great for me, but for you it might. ;)