readsandthoughts

Reads and Thoughts

Easy - Tammara Webber Love is not the absence of logic but logic examined and recalculated - heated and curved to fit inside the contours of the heart.

---

Words. Where are you? I'm one of those who are amazed with Tammara Webber's between the line series and wow I just didn't expect this next book of hers to be much more amazing. My respect for Tammara Webber's amazing ability to craft some story that is very much remarkable and hard to get out of your mind stories took up a higher notch on this one. From the first sentence of the first page to the last word of the last page, I was literally hooked. In this book, the author tackles on a different issue that is not to be taken lightly and gives a great lesson by stressing that importance of seeking help and standing up for yourself at times which is much more matured as to the issues tackled on her Between The Lines Series.

Another thing I loved about Tammara Webber's writings is the characters she made. They are all great and very much diverse with one another. She constructs characters that are really suitable for the flow and age group of the story.

Jacqueline is one big-bang character. I feel her heartbreak and fears throughout the story. She is the type of character that I would really want to wrap my arms around and be a best friend to. She is struggling with her present break-up and her life and studies. I see her as a girl with a very structured life and had a good plan for it. I feel like her break-up with her long-term relationship was the best thing that has ever happened to her since it brought her to Lucas and Landon.

My love for Lucas almost surpasses my love for Etinne of Anna and the French kiss, well just almost. ;) Lucas is mysterious and aloof but definitely hot and gorgeous. My heart melted at everything he says and does. He evokes feelings of swooning and fluttering on my stomach. He may seem like a bad boy on the physical outlook but for real he's not.

Now Landon, he's smart and funny and had the same interests with Jacqueline which makes him suitable for her and all. Their email banter with one another was very nice to read. Easy and natural conversations are exchanged between the two of them.

I already got a hint that this book is not just about the teensy love story and stuff, I know dark and tough situations would make an appearance on this one. Yes, it’s a love story but, things do happen at times and I'm really helping myself at the moment by not throwing any hints of it. The book tells and covers about relationships, friendships, women society issues, getting past your first love and so much more. I know there was a little too much going on, but in my own opinion it was still beautiful and the structure of the story is still great.

Easy is one of those books that are very much, well, ”easy" to read. The characters are well constructed and everything just seems to go smoothly as you started reading it and I really wanted to finish it in one sitting but failed due to my sleepiness.. It makes me feel in love and happy and contented. The story gave me a lot of swoony butterflies on my stomach and take me to some dark secret places. It really exceeded my expectations and its one of those stories that I don’t really want to end. But as I end it, I was really drained. But in the very best way possible.

The romance and real life problems combined on this one creates a one definite must read! And if you haven't read any of Tammara Webber's novels, now I think is the time.