readsandthoughts

Reads and Thoughts

She's So Dead to Us (He's So/She's So Trilogy) - Kieran Scott I have hesitations before reading this book. I just think the preview doesn't appeal that much for me, but since I've got nothing to do, I decided to give it a try.

Ally Ryan has spent a good chunk of her life living on a small peaceful town of Orchard Hill. But since the night that she and her family left she hasn't spoken or seen her friends and she doesn't really know what to expect when she returns and sees them again. Turned out, they all hate her, not for something she has done but for what her father did which is that he persuade other people to invest their money on something and it turns out they all got deceived and lost all their money well not really all of them hates her because there is the cute, hot guy Jake Graydon. Since he doesn't know her at all or even her past, he sure wants to get to know her more and know what really has happened before Ally disappeared and before he appeared. profound

It was a typical predictable story but I think it was an okay one. I enjoyed reading it in fact. The characters? Well, some of them really gets to my bones. Most of them annoys me to death like the bitchy Faith or Shannen. Well at least the other girl, Chloe seems to be more discreet of her rudeness to Ally. Then there is Hammond which I totally forgot to tell the he and Ally have something to finish in this book since they have started something. The Idiot Twins are just so hilarious! Jake was an okay one, well, he is cute and hot and stuff but he can also be dumb and a weenie at times! Well, it is too obvious that he truly likes Ally but can't get enough guts to talk to her in public just because of his friends. Duh?! and there is Ally, well, I pity her since the start of the story. All of her friends blame her for a mistake she hasn't even done. But atleast, she proves until the end that she is strong enough to face the Cresties everyday at school and just live like things haven't changed and i admire her for that.

It was a very good and a promising start for a trilogy and i surely loved its ending. Typical chick-lit books or series usually ends with a closure and stuff but this one is a definite cliff-hanger that would surely make you want to grab its next book! Recommemded! :)

Check out the next book: He's So Not Worth It