readsandthoughts

Reads and Thoughts

Stupid and Contagious - Caprice Crane Heaven Albright was recently fired from her Public Relations work and is currently working as a job but also on the verge of getting fired and she is extremely convinced that she will die if she does not get married at the age of 27. Brady Gilbert, on the otehr hand, has a record label of his own but no band signed into it. He has a pscho ex-girlfriend and has a hobby inventing random things.
Then they end up living next to each other.

Heaven’s in hell. And Brady just moved in. So what happens when an outcast and an oddball get together to take on the world?

---

Contrast to its title, this read is not really Stupid nor Contagious. It's an okay one, but I'm not really moved by it and I don't really absorbed it much while reading. Despite of my lack of enthusiasm while reading this, I kinda laugh at it at times.

It takes almost 50 pages or so before Brady and Heaven met. I really adored their chemistry and I loved their banter and fights with each other. Everything about this two is just damn so funny! haha.

I've got nothing more to tell, it's an okay one but I guess it's just not the type of book for me.