readsandthoughts

Reads and Thoughts

Love? Maybe - Heather Hepler "Valentine’s Day is just a capitalist scam, designed to make people currently in a relationship spend unnecessary money in a fruitless attempt to ensure undying love and devotion. For those of us not in a relationship, Valentine’s Day is simply added pressure to identify ourselves within the context of a romantic relationship, whipping us into a frenzy that only the presence of our soul mates can relieve."

This should be perfect for Valentines Day, but sadly Valentines day already passed when I got a copy of this.

Its a funny and cute story. And I must admit that I trully envy Piper's work here. Well, working on a chocolate shop? Making truffles and other sweets? Isn't that a heavenly delight? :) An easy read for those who wants something to read that would make them smile and make their heartstrings tingle. ;)