readsandthoughts

Reads and Thoughts

Perfect Chemistry - Simone Elkeles This is such typical good girl-meets-bad-boy-but they are completely different but they can't help but be drawn together and fall in love with each other. The story tells us how the main characters get to know each other and fell in love afterwards. It's not a fast-paced kind of story, in fact it started really slow for me which gives us an insight about the lives of the characters and the people around them including the burdens they are carrying with their present lives.

The characters are pretty awesome. Brittany and Alex ar great. Though they are both pretending to be someone that they weren't and that the image they show their friends and their schoolmates are completely different, they still get to be who they really are when they are together.

I'm kinda hooked up with this series and I would definitely not miss its sequel! :)