readsandthoughts

Reads and Thoughts

Good For You (Between the Lines, #3) - Tammara Webber After the release his current movie School Pride and being dumped by his former love team on the said movie, Reid believes that "The best way to get over someone, is to get under another one." so as usual, he finds himself partying and hooking up with other girls. But a night could certainly change everything. His latest mistake was drunk-driving ruining a house and his very own car. After the incident he finds himself doing community service to clear his image to the public. The one who was in charge with him on this community servies is Dori. He don't really know what he does to receive her sayings about him but he was defnitely up for a challenge. Namely her.

Dori, on the other hand, a daughter of a pastor, loves to sing and loves to join missions with a cause. She doesn't give a damn about working with a Hollywood star like Reid, but there is certainly something about him that surely makes way to her bones at the same time a thing that also makes her turn into putty on his arms. For the past week, she has been looking forward on her trip going to Ecuador to join a mission then the next day, she was facing Reid Alexander doing some painting job. Life can't get much worse than that.

I'm overly excited in reading this book that i ended up finishing it overnight. But nonetheless, this last book to the Between The Lines Series is just utterly awesome. There is not a thing i dislike on this one. It was a very light and easy read. This is definitely the best book on this series.

Oh, how i fell in love with Reid Alexander on this one. He came back alive and kicking! This book clearly redeems him from his attitudes from the past books. He proves that despite the bad-boy atittude and being a womanizer, he can be loyal and dedicated if he wanted to and that's what definitely makes me swoon over him. Since i've started reading this series i've really been curious about Reid and it really does makes me happy that the last book is dedicated to him and in finding his own happiness. I liked how he matures in this and learn things on his own way and from his maistakes.

Dori, on the other hand is just simple. Sweet and Simple. She has been a very good companion for Reid and despite the power she held over him, she didn't quite use this for her own benifit. Despite facing her own Family Dillemma's, she held her own and open her mind in learning things from other people.

After finishing this book, I gave a defnitely good sigh. I feel contented after reading it. I felt happy that it all ends well. Every character on this series has their own good life to look forward to with people who love them, they would definitely be always be remebered by me. :) This has been a roller coaster ride for me and this series, but i surely and truly loved it. Though the story might already have ended, it would still surely live on my own little mind.