readsandthoughts

Reads and Thoughts

Queen of the Dead - Stacey Kade
I really loved The Ghost and the Goth and i'm actually thrilled to read its sequel and it didn't fail me at all.

The story is still told on both Alona and Will's POV. The story is still witty and adorable but now with greater emotion at stake. Still together, Alona and Will continues their journey on doing good deeds for their ghosts friends until they bumped into a girl named Mina on one of their journey's. Mina was like Will, she has the same gift as his. Will learned things from his past and his father while Alona still ponders the relevance or her importance as Will's Ghost Guide. And so the story goes on and on and on.

This sequel didn't really fail me. Though i would like to see more of Will and Alona. In this sequel, only on the first few chapters they are spotted together and this really makes me think on how the relationship between this two would end. The end is pretty much a cliff hanger and i cant really wait for the third installment of this series! Body and Soul YAAAAAAA! :))