readsandthoughts

Reads and Thoughts

Prom and Prejudice - Elizabeth Eulberg So, Prom and Prejudice is one of the new age rendition to Jane Austen's classic Pride and Prejudice, and i could say that this is definitely one of my favorite.

Its a very cute story and makes me smile from time to time and though usually characterize as another person it still makes me swoon over Mr. Darcy over and over and over again. Well, you can't blame me for that. ;) The story premise is the usual premise as to the original story except it was set on a modern age, but the characters are still them.

I'm a big fan of Pride and Prejudice. And i guess i will never get tired of its story no matter how may new age renditions are made to it. This is a very easy and fun read. Its that one book that you would want to read over and over again.