readsandthoughts

Reads and Thoughts

Nick & Norah's Infinite Playlist - Rachel Cohn, David Levithan Let me start by saying that this is such a very cute book. Cute and Adorable.

I adore this book for the fact that it really makes me laugh. The lines are witty and funny. And aside from that its so light to read. I got hooked to it from the moment that Nick asks Norah to his girlfriend for just 5 minutes just to let his ex-girlfriend see that he has get over her. Yes. The premise can get quite predictable at times, but hey wouldn't you want to enjoy their flirting and stuffs?

Nick is just a very sweet guy. From his song-writing talent, the mixed tapes he sent to his ex-girlfriend. He seems to be very cool, handsome, and sweet at the same time. Though he is not described as a very good looking guy, the nick that has been playing on my mind while reading this just seems to be enough. hahahaha So, Norah on the other hand is a girl who wants to put everything under her control. She has some issues with her ex but thats it. These two people met at a very peculiar time and at a peculiar place surrounded by people that seems to drag them to each other.

This is definitely one must read, for you would surely laugh and feel in love with the characters on it! Give it a try and you would surely not regret it! :))

BTW. Let me just share this favorite part of mine from the book. EXCUSE FOR THE MUCH CUSSING OF NICK. ;) THIS.JUST.REALLY.MAKES.ME.LAUGH

HAHA

OH! BY THE WAY AGAIN! Also see the movie adaptation of this one. :)