readsandthoughts

Reads and Thoughts

Forget You - Jennifer Echols Yay! This is my 3rd Jennifer Echols Novel and i could say that i'm still a fan of her.

The Story centers on Zoey Clyde, a teenage girl who is facing a great family trial in such a young age. Her parents are recently divorced. Her father has knocked up his young girlfriend and her mother on the other hand is facing a great Mental Illness which leaves her to stand up by herself. But one night, her car got wrecked and she can't seem to remember what she had done before the accident and she find herself wondering why all of a sudden Doug Fox, the ever aloof and always hateful one, seems to care for her very much.

I liked this book for one reason. DOUG FOX. I know he 's the typical bad boy kind of guy, but what i liked about him is the fact that his character has a great depth. Behind that bad-boy aura lies a boy who has a very kind and strong heart. Zoey, on the other hand, i kinda feel annoyed about her, especially over the fact that she continues to insist the Brandon is still her boyfriend though i really know that she knows that there is really nothing between them. Its just a hook-up. Though i'm annoyed at her, i also feel bad about her over the fact that she is such a lonely girl with a mean daddy and and illed mother.

This, i could say is one of the most interesting story i've read. There is really something about this books that would definitely make you stick with it till the end. As a matter of fact i've read it in one sitting!. The story flows easily. Though the mystery of the lost memory was kinda disappointing, i would still recommend for you guys to read it. :)