readsandthoughts

Reads and Thoughts

The Maze Runner - James Dashner The first time i saw this book was on a girl reading it while i was on the train. She was standing in front of me while i was seating so i get to read the back part of the book and became interested on it at first hand and decided to buy it as soon as possible! LELS. First, i would tell that James Dashner is now one of my favorite author because of this amazing book seres. The curiosity would just kill you and you would definitely not want to stop reading until the very end.

The story will give you different thoughts but for sure they are all wrong, it turns out that the story was just as twisted as it looks. This would also helps you build your imagination for the created world in the story called The Glade is pretty unimaginable. Your mind would also process how the maze looks, why they are there, how do the machine looking things look like, and how the sudden appearance of the first girl on the Glade would trigger things that are about to happen. It would definitely want you to stay tuned for the next book. Definitely a cliff-hanger book!