readsandthoughts

Reads and Thoughts

The Scorch Trials - James Dashner So here is the second book the the Maze Runner Series and guess whaattt?? JAMES DASHNER NEVER REALLY FAILS ME! he still left me hanging up to the very end of this book. He once again created a non-stop action filled adventure for the Gladers! The strange turn of events blows my mind! I need to pause for at least one event to take it all in for i was really affected by it! I just wanted to scream at the top of my lungs! THE WAIT IS JUST KILLING ME! I WANTED THIS TO END NOT BECAUSE ITS NOT GOOD BUT BECAUSE I'M DYING OF KNOWING HOW THIS WILL ALL END!!!!!

I don't really know how to react but i guess my reaction above was enough to explain how this book turns out. It still left me behind the cliff and i just can't wait for the third book! IT'S KILLING ME SOFTLY NOW! I JUST CAN'T FREAKING WAIT!