readsandthoughts

Reads and Thoughts

Garden Spells - Sarah Addison Allen I read this book for 5 hours STRAIGHT! because I just can't seem to put it down. A dear friend of mine suggests for me to read this book so i decided to read it and yes i'm not disappointed at all for it was one of those books that really captures me so as I've said i never had the guts to put it down so i read it for 5 hours straight.

It was a one of a kind book for it contains a mystery and romance at the same time. The story encompasses the mystery residing on the Waverly Clan and the apple trees on their Garden. As the only Waverly left on Bascom, North Carolina, Claire Waverly manage to build a business of her own and keep things on hand while staying their. So that's where the story truly revolves, around Claire. Addition to this is the homecoming of his Runaway sister Sydney (now with a daughter), a new neighbor who falls to Claire and of course the old but very magical Evanelle who has a gift of giving stuffs to people thinking they might need it and voila! They truly used it at times of need.

It was really a one of a kind book and now because of this book i'm looking forward in reading more books of Sarah Addison Allen. :)