readsandthoughts

Reads and Thoughts

Destined  - P.C. Cast, Kristin Cast OH MY GOSH! JUST OH MY GOSH! This book drives me insane! The turn of events still surprises me.!! Destined is the 9th installment to the HON series. I don't know the reason why the authors need to prolong its story and its really hard for me to wait for the next one! Anyways, Destined definitely left me off the hook. The beginning literally bored me since its just like a recap of the events from the past book and the boring overview of Neferet's evil plans against Zoey (of course). It wasn't until i reached the last two chapters that i felt the adrenaline of the story. It is throughout those last two chapters wherein you could find the real action. The unexpected death of Dragon Lankford shocked me, the weird presence of Neferet's new toy named Aurox also adds to the complication of the events and I just hate how that guy reminds Zoey of Heath. I want her to be with STARK! BE CONTENTED! >:) and the most epic thing that happened is the reconciliation of KALONA with the light wherein he takes an oath to be Thanato's (Priestess of Death) warrior and i'm really like WHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTT!! This was really a big twist on the story since i never really see Kalona being on the good side but what could i do? That's what the author wants. It really left me on the hook since this is still not the end of this f-ing series. I just hope they end it already (hopefully on the 10th book!), its already been a long journey for Zoey and her friends, though i loved this series so much it justs too long to re-read it (and i DO like re-reading stuffs). Well, a good read but definitely a cliff hanger. I think more action on the NEXT book. :)