readsandthoughts

Reads and Thoughts

Eat, Pray, Love - Elizabeth Gilbert I don't really know what to say about this book. I really find it hard to read. It takes me a week ti finish it! Ugh! I really don't hate it but i don't love it too. I find it interesting though because of the places she's been through. Each of these places are well described and the things she learned there can really be done by each one of us. The methods she learned on how to meditate and stuffs could also be a little interesting. The story is also inspiring in a way for it teach us to never give up on life for obstacles are there just to strengthen us and God would never bring us down.

But in all, it really left me unsatisfied. I don't really know why but in the end i just get tired of reading it. Maybe its just not my book forte I've got nothing more to say. :P