readsandthoughts

Reads and Thoughts

Catching Jordan - Miranda Kenneally Eversince seeing this book i've been really looking forward in reading this, since it really has a promising premise and seems to be a very fun read. Though i'm never really a sports-fanatic per se for i loathe them BIG TIME! , this loathing on sports never stops me from readning this one.

So, this one is about Jordan a girl who is a quarterback and captain of their highschool football team and is trying to accoplish so much for her college carreer. Most of the time she is surrounded by gorgeous guys from her team, including her long time bestfriend Henry, but all of them sees her as one of the boys and her role as the captain of the team gave her enough authority for their respect. Then came in Tyler who's new in town and threatens her starring position on the team and makes her swoon over him.

Let tell you how much i adore Jordan's character. Well, for one, i like her character for it was very strong and seems to be very real. Her bestfriend Henry is also a good one for he also makes up almost the whole of the story. Then there's Tyler, i literally fall inlove with him during the first scenes! He also seems to be very real and GOD! he's just so gorgeous. haha In all, i loved all of its characters. It is one of the books that has as good character development. I like how each characters are introduced with their own background stories which depicts their present behaviors and beacause of this it kept me reading through and through. I also like the fact that this story don't primarily focus on the sports itself, it also has a combination of romance and drama, twists & turns and stuffs and makes you want to read more and more.

Though the end is a little bit hanged you would definitely say to yourself after reading it THAT'S IT?? , and i never really expected it to end that way it is still cute, fun and a very teeny read. People would surely love the story and the characters within this. :)