readsandthoughts

Reads and Thoughts

The Boyfriend Thief - Shana Norris
Let me kick this of with my reaction on the cover. Well, the cover is so cute cute as the story and i like the casual boy and girl shoes, its just so cute.

The Boyfriend thief is about Avery James, a typical teenage girl who has a very un-typical nature of being organized. She works at a hotdog stand to earn money for her dream to attend a Humanitarian Program in Costa Rica. Then her biggest rival Hannah, offered her to steal her boyfriend Zac Greeley. Since she is short in money, she accepted it, only that Zac is really nothing she expected! She ends up falling for the real Zac who do silly things that surprised her.With that, she ends up not knowing what to do, does she need To continue her Summer Job In Costa Rica or get over her past and have Zac on her life?

This story has a good mix of drama & humor plus some non-preachy life lessons.Yeah, it’s a familiar story, but I found myself really enjoying while reading it. Though the ending is a bit corny, but atleast it is kinda corny-cute