readsandthoughts

Reads and Thoughts

The Red Pyramid - Rick Riordan I'm not really aware of the presence of this book on the bookstores but a certain classmate of mine suggests it to me and i wonder why not give it a try?! And as i saw it, i suddenly thought that the author is familiar and then it suddenly flashed to my mind that he is ALSO the author of the Percy Jackson Series! (Silly Me! :))

So, as i was starting reading it i was kinda shocked on the terms used for they are not totally archaic but it includes ancient Gods, Elements and stuffs. It just confuses me at first because i had a hard time remembering the names of those thingos! But as the story Progress i was beginning to love how Carter and his sister Sadie relates the story. It was full of adventure and mystery and thrill. It leads us to the different ancient world and also teaches us their ancient lessons and magics. I also faced the dilemma that i don't want this book to end for i was really into it. It seems like i'm with Carter and Sadie the whole time they Battle the evil guys and fight the different tremendous monsters brought by that evil guy. WAAAAAAAA. I just can't wait to read the second book of it for i surely would not want it to end too. Yay! Good One!